POOF!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about Petsmart, but I know Petco in the San Diego area has bought out just about every pet related store/product they could in the area.

I wonder if Nan would know anything about this and if it was related to Norm's passing? That's interesting news...

I don't anything about that. I will be getting more dust and rocks next week. I will try to get more information when I go to the mine. The only thing I can think is that Petco/Petsmart would buy by the tons (big canvas bags) not the 50 lb bags.

If the rights were sold to Petsmart it is going to be hard for everyone to get it cheaper than what Petsmart sells it for. The big ranchers are really going to have a hard time getting it for the same price when Norm was running it.

I don't anything about that. I will be getting more dust and rocks next week. I will try to get more information when I go to the mine. The only thing I can think is that Petco/Petsmart would buy by the tons (big canvas bags) not the 50 lb bags.

If the rights were sold to Petsmart it is going to be hard for everyone to get it cheaper than what Petsmart sells it for. The big ranchers are really going to have a hard time getting it for the same price when Norm was running it.

Let us know what you find out for sure!

Lixit is selling the blue cloud rocks now and I found picures of the CEO touring the blue cloud mine, wonder what is going on.

We sell the Poof! dust on our site. I was hoping to find and get some 50 lb. bags, but no luck so far in my area. I really hope the mines haven't sold out to Petsmart. *sigh*

Ha! I see those pictures and imagine that would be like heaven to chinchillas. I can see ZZ and Marble popcorning around and dusting like a bunch of maniacs.

Latest posts

Back