Please let me out!! Please??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misty

This is how Willow sits every evening, silently begging to be let out of the cage! Today she actually leaped out of the top half while I had the doors open to clean...caught her right away and got her back in, but she watched me like a hawk waiting for another opening.

Second pic is Willow eating a willow stick, a reward for letting me in there to clean out her cage!

Third is Lexi and Jordyn sharing the top of the fleece house. Yes, Brittany, Jordyn figured it out! Now the two little girls love to snuggle up there together!

Attachments

• DSCF0676.jpg
    DSCF0676.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCF0681.jpg
    DSCF0681.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF0670.jpg
    DSCF0670.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 75
Aww Lisa, they look amazing! Thanks for sharing! Is Willow getting any better about letting you handle her?

hahah aww Willow has the sad face down to a t! The babies look so snuggy in the top of the house hha Cute cute pics

Awww, what a sad face. lol

Yuki gave me the "please let me out" sad face yesterday.

Attachments

• letmeout.jpg
    letmeout.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 17
Thanks everyone!!

Brittany, not really, but I've backed off on trying. They've only been here going on 3 weeks, so for now I'm just sticking to letting her sniff me and trying to scratch her chin, which she will let me do sometimes.

Yuki's sad face looks familiar! Willow has gotten comfortable enough here that she is obsessed with getting out, so I see that face a lot!

Here are some of my chins saying "Let me out!" or "Give me a treat!" Haha :)
Pictured are- Dusty (standard), Piper (white ebony), Jada (black velvet), Aster (white mosaic), and Sagris (standard).

Attachments

• chinnies 035.jpg
    chinnies 035.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 22
  • chinnies 036.jpg
    chinnies 036.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 18
They look great! I'm so happy they have such a wonderful home.

Thanks ladies!! I sure think they're pretty cute, but I know I'm a little biased ;)

Latest posts

Back