Please help!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its good that your on this forum because their is alot of fantastic people on here will give very good advice. I have thought at times on here that wow some of these people are abit harsh but at the end of the day we all want whats best for our animals and these people actually do care.

I agree with alot of these comments about taking him to the vets, personally i would of found a good vet before breeding and after him showing problems i would have just taken him to the vets. If you really love your animals you take them to the vets at the first sign of a problem and who cares about the cost, isnt it important about your pets health ??? I think that if you get any pet you need to be prepared for an emegency.

I know i sound like im going on but your pets health should be the most important thing and i dont think its responsible to avoid the vets because of a bad experience.

How's Rolly doing today?

I apologize for not answering. I've been really busy lately. He was 100% 3 days ago thanks to the herbs we've been giving him. Now he's so much better that he doesn't want to stay in his cage, he just wants to run around and play

Latest posts

Back