PLEASE help me!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marinamayhem

Marina
Earlier today around 5:30 / 6 PM (it is now 9:30 PM) I cleaned out my chinchillas old cage and moved them into a newer cage. In this process, my chins managed to get out the cage and roam around my room. Chin 1 ran around my room for about an hour and I managed to get him into the new cage. Chin 2, on the other hand, won't come out from under the bed. He's been under there since 6 PM and nothing's working. I tried calmly sitting and waiting for about 20 minutes. Then I attempted to bribe him with a dust bath and hay, neither worked. I ended up getting the broom out and pushing at him with the stick under the bed and he still wouldn't come out. I even tried laying chin food on my floor and he hasn't come out for that, either. He just sits and stares at me and if I shake the bed, he just moves a couple steps. HELP! :banghead:

It's a queen sized bed. We're about to resort to trying that but my room is so tiny that I can't move it too far without the chin possibly running back under it.

Back