Please help me keep my sanity!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinsNdobermans

Humble Acres Chinchillas
I'm waiting on my very first C kits to be born... they are due next month. I haven't had babies born in a year, as I was taking a break from breeding, and now it seems like the 111 days between the witnesses mating are dragging, of course!

So please help me stay sane and post me some cute pictures of beige babies! This litter is out of my section champ beige girl, Celeste, and my multi-first place standard boy, Hermes. I'm very excited.

I wish I can help but I don't breed beiges, but I think I have a female that is pregnant too that I'm waiting to deliver.

The waiting kills me too, especially when you know an approximate due date. I haven't had any kits born is 8 weeks, litter due on Saturday, fingers crossed for healthy kits!

It's easier when I don't know they're pregnant and they just surprise me with kits!

And it doesn't help when I haven't had kits born in so long!

I feel your pain! With Addie I was pretty sure of her due date and she was only a few days overdue, but with my other two girls I have no idea when they are due. Driving me nuts!!

Latest posts

Back