Please help for my situation!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wild

Hi, Everyone:
I am in need of help in finding Alan Schackow, also known on here as AllieKatt. As I just join the forum, I found this is to be an awesome place to become educated on Chins’ cares and also a great place to purchase amazing handmade products from forum members. I almost come here every day!
As I was going to set up everything before I got my chins, so I wanted to get some fleece products since the fleece is neat and not bad for the chins. After reading the contents from the classified section, I have contacted with Allie, (Allen Schackow) for ordering a big triangle fleece house and a big tube extension for my chins. The total cost for the set is 43 dollars. The transaction was made in mid-January, and she still has not sent me the products that I ordered! However, she did tell me she needed more time to finish the project and all that. But eventually she said she did not have the time to make them. I was asking her for a refund, but she has been putting it off since early April. I have been trying to contact her and there has been no response from her for the last two weeks. In the last email, she said she is going to send the money back today. But I did not receive anything so far.
I am just a college student who works to get bills paid. I do have a budget on how much I should spend on everything. Forty some dollars may seems not a big deal for some people; however, I do know how much I have to put in my work to get that much. I really hope someone that knows her personally can help me to get hold of her. I want my money back so I can order some more wood ledges for the chins.
Please don’t worry. We have our chins well taken care of. They have their nice mansion livining-style and plenty of fun things going on.
Thank you for reading my long post.

Thanks everyone. I got the contact info for her and she had just returned the money. She was having a lot of stuff going on.
Thanks again for reading the thread. Could any forum moderator
Help me close this thread now?
Yi

Did you pay her with PayPal? Can you file a dispute with them?
I did try to but they say the transaction was done too long ago so they couldn't dispute it. I have to contact with the seller directly. Which I just did, and she refunded me like a hour ago. Thank you for your response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back