Pixie & Peanut

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Hardcore Fleece Addict
I brought my little girls home a few days ago, was letting them get settled in before I whipped out the camera. So far they are doing very well, Peanut is the brave one, little Pixie follows her example. I love seeing them cuddle together. They like to sit on top of their fleece tube as opposed to inside it, silly girls. I haven't had a pair before so I am a little paranoid, I do have extra stuff in case I do have to separate them some day, but they're cute little fuzz balls. Totally not going to feed into my fleece habit at all right? :neener:

ETA: Had to sneak in a pic of Ninja too, just because.

Attachments

• DSCF0516.jpg
    DSCF0516.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0522.jpg
    DSCF0522.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF0523.jpg
    DSCF0523.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0524.jpg
    DSCF0524.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF0525.jpg
    DSCF0525.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Lol Sandi. Pixie is the black velvet. Though that would've been funny, should've done that

So cute, its great that they're doing so well. I love little ninja, hes just too cute ^^. Just curious where did you get Pixie and Peanut? Also where did you get ninja?

I got all 3 from a breeder in Oklahoma who is a member here, Claudia/Brightstarchins. I went actually for an educational visit and ended up picking these guys out lol. They were too stinking cute to pass up. It was a lot of fun though and I did learn a lot. I had never seen a room full of 60 chins before. I can't imagine what it'd be like to see you guys that have hundreds of them. Claudia was my chin fairy :)

Latest posts

Back