Pictures of my crew :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_gal

Me? Addicted?
Why hi there! :))

I recently realized how long it's been since I've posted pictures of my chins on here. With the loss of my boy Roscoe (RIP buddy) back in March, college, and just life in general, I haven't really gotten around to taking pictures. But I finally took some time tonight and did a photo shoot of everyone. Hope you like them! Oh, and please excuse their sort of greasy fur. I have to limit dust baths as much as I can because of my asthma.

Here's my girl Cherry. She's 8 years old now! Can't believe it.
101_0693Custom.jpg

101_0725Custom.jpg

101_0757Custom.jpg

101_0788Custom.jpg

cont'd...

Finally, here my other baby girl Lilly. :)) She's my most recent chinchilla and she is almost 2 yrs old now.
101_0980Custom.jpg

101_0993Custom.jpg

101_1012Custom.jpg

Well, that's everyone!

All are adorable but I have a certain extra umph for Charlie's ears for some reason...lol Those ears... squeeee....I just can't help myself...

:)

Awww, so adorable, thanks for sharing! Charlie is especially adorable with his spotted ears :)

haha, yeah, Charlie's ears are awesome! :D I can't BELIEVE how many ear freckles he's gotten! Or, as my sister calls them, ear splotches now. :rofl:

Here he is back when I first got him in 2008. He didn't have a single one...
HPIM5125Custom-1.jpg

Thanks guys! :)) Glad you like them! :cute: They're my world!

Back