Pictures of Leo dreaming of treats ;)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo cute! Two of my chinnies sleep like that, and the first time I saw them do it I panicked! I was like oh no, whats wrong?? Why are they laying like that? Then I realized they were just sleeping lol. I really like the "sleeping silly" pic, you can see his little teeth!

cute pics!!

If I saw either of my girls sleeping like that I would have thought the worst ( dead chin ) lol

cute pics!!

If I saw either of my girls sleeping like that I would have thought the worst ( dead chin ) lol

That's what I thought the first time I saw one of my chins sleeping like this. It's scary at first, but then it's funny.

@ Shooper: The DSLR I have is fast at taking pictures. It eventually woke him with the flash, I think.

@ Asha: Thanks. :)) Yeah, they scare me when they sleep that way too. His teeth are funny. ;))

Wow, he must be a deep sleeper! Every time I try to get a pic of my chin sleeping she awakens and comes to me and I don't get the picture. Those are some great pics of Leo. He certainly knows how to make himself comfy!

Wow, he must be a deep sleeper! Every time I try to get a pic of my chin sleeping she awakens and comes to me and I don't get the picture. Those are some great pics of Leo. He certainly knows how to make himself comfy!

It depends, but he usually stays asleep when I try to take pictures.
Aww, hehe.
Thank you. :)

He sure does!

Back