Pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caiti

Since my huge long post about me graduating and moving back home got deleted, along with a handful of replies to posts that night that everyone got error messages, I'm going to repost. But mainly just with pictures of Chloe, I don't have energy to retype everything else.

I had to disassemble her big cage and reassemble it in my room. I put it back together the other day, even though I moved back a week ago since I was sick. I sanded down every shelf and cleaned the whole thing. My parents call it her "condo".
recage.jpg

But before that she was in her normal FN141 temp cage
closeup.jpg

Trying to eat my mother's finger off...but she puts her hand in there every time, I don't know...
finger.jpg

And today, for the second time that I've seen she went into one of her hammocks (I only bought it like 8 months ago)!!
hammock2.jpg

hammock3.jpg

I'm assuming the pictures are huge and once again am too lazy to resize them. Sorry. The cute fluffiness will just have to fill your screen!!!!!! muahaha

Last edited:
That is a nice cage! Did you make it? I like the layout of the ledges & everything. I wish my chins would lay in their hammocks.

I had a thread deleted too that night. But Chloe's cage looks amazing, I love it! I love her HUGE ears :D, she reminds me of my CJ :( he had big ears too. Congratulations on your graduation Caiti!

What a lucky chin to have all that space! Love your hammock aswell. Made one for my guy tonight in hopes he will like it.

Bet it was lots of fun to take apart and put back together.

Hehe. Thanks everyone!! I think Chloe's cute, too!

Steve--Yep, I made that cage last summer. Cost a bunch of money, but no more than it would have for a manufactured cage that size (and I had to buy all tools and hardware since I had none).

Sandi--Aw, thanks. Yea, that night was spooky.

Enna--It was a blast to take apart and put back together (ugh). Had to take off all the shelves so I could stack each wall on top of eachother in my car. At least I didn't take the base apart, I just left that as an open box on wheels.
Just wait up to a year for your chin to use his hammock!! Haha, they are such picky animals.

Apparently my door is insanely crooked?!?! I don't really know what's up with that...

Back