Pet insurance

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I've looked for pet insurance for my boy buts its all dogs and cats only up here, which freaking SUCKS because vet bills add up FAST. I don't know if there's a place down in the states that covers chins but if there is you're lucky and I am somewhat jealous!

I was on petinsurance.com website too and they only cover in america. at the very bottom of the page, they refer you to another website for Canada but they only cover cats and dogs.

I emailed the regional manager asking if they cover exotic pets like chinchillas and hope to get a positive reply back.

if you have more information on insurance for chinchillas in canada, please do update! i'm trying to find a chinchilla insurer for my Snowball too :)

I'm not sure to what extent you mean pet insurance but you might try Care Credit.
It's similar to a credit care and is accepted by many vets. You can always call your vet and see if they accept it before applying.

You just use it when you need it, then you get billed. You have 6 months to pay if off before interest is applied.

Latest posts

Back