Personalized Sign

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minccino

Chin-sational
Hey guys! I just finished painting this sign to hang outside of my chin's cage (somewhere he can't reach it). I just have to spray paint it with clear coat tomorrow and then it's good to go!

I am pretty happy with it so I thought I'd share with you guys!

Here's the pic;
b6ssnd.jpg

Actually, I'll probably touch up some of the lettering too, because I'm picky like that lol.

Thanks for the great feedback guys!!
Here is a small update. I perfected a few small things & this pic is closer to the actual color of the real thing. :)

2rng58h.jpg

Just been looking at some of your other pet pictures on one of your other threads. Wow, your really talented. Love your attention to detail. :)

Just been looking at some of your other pet pictures on one of your other threads. Wow, your really talented. Love your attention to detail. :)

Thank you so much! :heart5:
And yes, he is very loved and spoiled! I have a big supplies order coming in the mail any day now for him. :D I should do a cage tour video!

You sound as bad as me. I'm always on-line doing doing large orders of fleecy things, toys etc for my lads. I get really excited when their parcels arrive. They actually got more spent on them at Christmas than poor hubby. Hubby always treats them to toys if he's been out and about and seen something appropriate for them. They're all different, with different toy preferences. definately no chance of retirement for many years to come, sigh. :banghead:

Back