Perpetually pregnant chinchillas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamond Dreams

Erudite Chinchillas
I've contacted this person in the past about the color of her babies and this is a quote from her, "I do not breed, if my chinchillas have babies because they are happy in their environment, then more power to them, if they do not produce babies, awesome as well." Every few months she posts more babies for sale. :banghead:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/pet/1816486536.html

We have four (4) baby chinchillas up for adoption, all are three months old born within three days of each other. (June 17 & 20)

Black babies: 1female /1male

Male baby is Ebony. (all black)
Female baby is Black Velvet. (black on top and lighter towards her underside)
Mother: Extra dark ebony
Father: Standard Grey

Brown babies: 1female / 1male

Male baby is Brown Velvet.
Female baby is Brown Velvet.
Mother is Mosaic.
Father is Brown Velvet.

We are asking a rehoming fee of $50 each to ensure a loving home. Chinchillas can live to be 20 years old when taken care of properly. They are a great friend. They love raisins. These babies have been handled since they were born. They are friendly. They are still young so they will be skittish until they are used to you. They will come with a little sample of MAZURI chinchilla food, which is what they are accustom to. We are willing to travel to the Lacey Walmart to meet.

Feel free to email with any questions ore more pictures! Check out the pictures below.

First picture: Male Ebony
Second picture: Female Black Velvet
Third and forth: Brown Velvet male and female

This ad could be flagged for removal because she is a breeder. You arent going to tell me you have three pairs together and you "don't breed."

Also on a side note - the bv out of the first litter is not a possiblity with what she has listed as the parents - the ebony would have to be tov or she has a bv and is confusing it with a standard. I would assume the dad is an ebony because that bv has a really dirty belly from what I can tell.

Back