Pee on his ear??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IslandDreamer322

So last night I had 2 of the boys out. I walked out of the room for a minute to start the washer (they are in a playpen with no access to anything dangerous!) and when I came back in Louie was standing in the middle of the room looking pretty angry. As I got closer I saw a few spots on his ears... at first I panicked and thought it was blood... but after finally catching him... I found it to be pee!!! I think that Burton... the other chin might have peed on him!:hair: I m not really sure what happened... I gave him another dust bath right away but I think there is still some on his ear. What is the best way to get rid of it??

Couldn't you just wipe it off his ear?

At first I was thinking your boys were girls and sprayed or something but no clue :p .

I am positive that Burton is a boy! He has all the man parts to prove it! And i know that it is pee...I was not sure if I could use water on his ears... It was dried on there. I massaged his ear ( he did not like me touching it) and got most of it off. I gave him another dust bath too. Not really sure how the pee got there... but they are snuggling now so he must not be too mad.

Back