Pawprint tattoo!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice tattoo and the placement and meaning behind it is just beautiful. I love tattoos with meaning behind them and especially chin tattoos.

I've been planning out a chinchilla paw print tattoo for a while now and I even have some hind and front foot prints from a kit that I want to use. Seeing your tattoo and the placement gave me the perfect idea for how I want mine done (not exactly the same;))

Awesome tattoo, and its perfectly done.
I am glad to know I am not the only one with an animal tattoo.

I have my hamster done:
l_74344aa3b2bd799821d52cf19fd3b8d7.jpg

I've had paw print on top of my heart for 2 years now, after all my heart was marked with chins paws from the first time I came across them and there's no way I'll be getting over them!

Looks like I've started a trend! Can't wait to see everyone else's!

Ooooh, if I ever get brave enough, I'm going to do basically the same thing!! Only I want my chinnie paw print in a tiny pink heart (I have all girls), and on my hip...

tat.jpg

I just posted a thread about where to get a picture of a pawprint, im so glad I saw your post, it looks great!

That hamster is sooo cuute! he reminds me of Hamtaro! (anyone remember that? haha maybe not. it's a japanese cartoon.)

Here's mine, hopefully I can figure out how to upload it right :D

I have a foot print on my foot of a Giant Ferret paw, ha was suppose to be the same size as the real fert paw but I moved and we had to go bigger to cover it up, I still love it though, when I had foot and ankle surgery I begged the Dr to not ruin my tat. LOL he didnt, come to find out my mild mannered Dr had a few of his own and understood.

Back