Paparazzi

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chin_Up_Sunshine

Chinnie Paparazzi
So today, I was watching one of my favourite antics from my Toki and wanted to share. He likes to lay on his back and chew things above him. Like he'll lay on his back under the pumice shelf and chew the bottom or lay on his back under the wicker hidey I have for them and chew the edges. Alas, anytime I pull out the camera, my boys give me the death glare!
It seems they, like most superstars, hate having their own paparazzi! Their usual response is mostly the same, to freeze, and eventually run up to my camera (and Toki almost always flattens his ears in that cute irritated chin face). I'm curious how many other chin-parents have camera hating chins. I know Dawn basically has Chinchilla's Next Top Model down pat, but what about others?

Edgar loves the camera so much that I can only get close ups of his nose unless he can't get to it. He's already eaten one camera to the point I am going to eventually get a new one. Oscar doesn't mind it unless I try and pose him and Jackie is too new for us to know.

Yeah, Riku trys to eat the camera too! I think he does it because he knows the flashy thing won't happen if he's chewing on it. :laughitup:

Back