palm beach / broward florida vet

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondeangel

I don't see a vet for my area - so I decided to list mine :)

Dr. Christine Fellacher - she works for boca greens vca and is the most amazing vet. I love her to death. She is one of those vets who actually...loves and cares for all animals. She goes way above and beyond to get answers if she does not happen to know the answer (she even called a co-worker in europe about one of my hairless hamsters hah). They are also a 24-hr emergency vet. She does dogs & cats but has a passion for exotics.
Boca Greens VCA
19357 State Road 7
Boca Raton, FL 33498-4764
(561) 482-6308

Didn't know about that one...

We go to Broward Avian and Exotics in Coral Springs. They specialize in all exotic types and are a rabbit rescue as well.

Susan Kelleher is the main vet and has a lot of experience with chinnies; they tend to rotate other docs but we've yet to see a bad one in that practice. Last checkup we were seen by Amanda Grant who was great.

1730 University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33071
954-968-7171
Fax: 954-968-8414

broward avian i totally dislike. we use them through my job for the animals at work, i will never bring my own animals to them. we bring animals with routine problems and then either come back with weird diganosis (ie. cornsnake goes to vet for possible parasite test, dies while being on a force fed diet. though it was never having issues eating in the first place) or dont come back at all. its mostly the other doctors that we see. dr. kelleher i have not seen in the clinic since they moved to university.

Latest posts

Back