Ozzy's Thread

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragongirl653

Momma to Many ^_^
So I'm going to do this so i don't have to keep making threads for Ozzy's photos =)

Here is my little boy sun bathing. Its his favorite thing to do during the day hehe

He's so cute! Those lava ledges are great, my chins love them. Just so you know, that tunnel is not safe. Fleece is the only fabric that is safe for chins. If Ozzy starts chewing any part of that he could get an impaction. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

I'll take it out now =) He just loves it cuz it crinkles. We have a bigger one for the kitties that he will just run in and out of during play time. Maybe i can keep it out for playtime for him =)

Here is 2 pics of his cage. As soon as we get into a bigger house I'm going to add on to it ^_^ But for now hes a happy chin wall surfing. We have caught him running around and around and around lol He seems very happy with it =)

Right after he moved in.

About a week and a half ago

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you to all who helped me with the stuffing for Ozzy's cuddle buddy. Here it is! Don't laugh at it lol I had to hand sew it as I do not have a sewing machine. But i think it turned out okay haha

Did you build that cage yourself? Nice job with all the handmade stuff :)

My mother in law and her husband built the cage for their old Quaker Parrot. She gave it to Ozzy and with in the first 5 min of him moving into it he was popcorning and wall surfing. Even still we hear him at night running the walls lol.

Just found out that we have not 1 but 2 apple trees in our front yard! I cut a few branches off today, gonna let them dry out a few days before giving them to Ozzy. I hope he likes them as much as all the other chins do! Very excited to see what he done :hmm:

So its been a few days since I cut some branches off the apple tree. And the results are in from Ozzy! :hammer:

I think he likes them :thumbsup: He was very thorough with them hahaha

Ozzy's photo shoot. It didn't go as well as I'd hope, several fur slips and 1 escape. But here is what i got out of it. Even oats couldn't make him stay put long enough for this photo shoot haha

*NOTE* please excuse my house >.< I haven't cleaned it yet lol

Latest posts

Back