Overnight cage/carrier

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniAmazon

I've been looking around the forums and was looking for carrier info. I need an overnight cage and travel carrier for Sprocket by this weekend, so ordering anything is unfortunately out of the question (probably will in the future). I was planning on getting her a cat carrier, and was wondering what your thoughts were on this one, with fleece in the bottom (and she'd be covered while traveling). I like the idea of the air flow that cage allows (and the top is wire, not plastic), but was wondering if I should just get a normal cat carrier instead.

Thanks! :)

i think that is really nice! if that mesh part is made of metal i agree the air flow is a plus. its definitely a deluxe carrier compared to the basic cat carriers.
but if you dont mind spending the money than i would go for it. just watch sproket doesnt get an idea in her mind to chew thru any plastic on the bottom.

That is a really cool carrier! I think I might even consider that for my cats in the future. They seem more at ease if they can see what's going on.

For chins, I think your idea is a good one - the mesh will provide better air flow. :)

That is a really cool carrier! I think I might even consider that for my cats in the future. They seem more at ease if they can see what's going on.

For chins, I think your idea is a good one - the mesh will provide better air flow. :)

X2

I have the ones that are plastic all the way around, but I might want to try one of these out for my cats.

Latest posts

Back