Our Two new Additions: Bok and Mog

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siylvat

Okay, I figure it is about time to introduce these guys.

First up is Bok Choy (Bok for short)
DSCF6642.jpg

He was a little unexpected for us. My fiance's brother called us and said his neighbor had a chin they wanted to get rid of. So we drove out to pick him up. When we got him, his cage was disgusting. It absolutely stunk of cat and dog pee. Apparently the cats used to sleep on top of his cage. They were "buddies" :duh:

He is very sweet and enjoys scritches. I think he has such a cute face. Bok is around 3 years old.

Second is Mog
DSCF6627.jpg

We picked up Mog last weekend at the NY show from Lemonsqueezi. He is a little skittish but is opening up a little. He is starting to come to the cage to say hi to us. We don't know too much about him other than he is around 7 years old and was being surrendered with 5 other chins. Oh, and he is a daddy.

His fur is really scruffy and cottony. I'm hoping that it will improve a little with some good dust and brushing, but we'll see. When he is out of quarentine we are hoping to introduce him to Peach our youngest chin.

Bok looks like a real doll. I'm sure Mog will settle down with time. Is his left hind leg OK? It looks strange sticking out at that angle. I'm glad you got both these guys, they could use your TLC.

Bok looks like a real doll. I'm sure Mog will settle down with time. Is his left hind leg OK? It looks strange sticking out at that angle. I'm glad you got both these guys, they could use your TLC.

Yeah, it is a funny angle. He is eating a piece of rosehip in the pic and is kinda turned sideways. His leg is fine though.

Glad these guys found their way into your home and heart. I always question those that have cat and dog buddies for their chins :( because they usually do smell like urine, wet dog, or look like they don't get taken care of all that well. Although I'm sure some people on here have those type of buddies for their chins but do take good care of them.

Cute chinnies! Glad that you saved them and they will have a happy life!

I LOVE bok choy the veggie so how cute is that you named your chinnie Bok?! Totally! Both of these chins are happy to have a home with you!

I LOVE bok choy the veggie so how cute is that you named your chinnie Bok?! Totally! Both of these chins are happy to have a home with you!

Yeah I love the vegetable too. Haha. His full name is Bok Choy, but that is just to hard to say all the time. So he is Bok for short. Or Bok a boo if I'm being silly.

They're really sweet looking. Congrats! I hope the intro goes well for ya!

Back