Our new (and final) addition! Welcome, Leo!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyForChinchillas

Chinchilla maid ;)
We adopted an ebony young male chinchilla from a rescue in Ohio. He was from a breeder who could no longer afford their animals. This is our 3rd adoption from this rescue. She was a breeder also, but is getting out of chinchillas and I believe rescues also. She is great.

This is a temporary cage for him until his Quality cage town home comes with ledges. The water bottle will also be glass once it arrives.
He is a cute little ball of energy. The rescue believes he is almost a year old. He weighs around 615 grams right now, but I expect he will put on some more weight.

Welcome, Leo! His former name was Lightning, which we will call him at times too.

Hehe, thank you. :)) He is very cute. Such a little guy, but I am sure he will grow a little more. He's a ball of energy. I can't wait until he gets into his new cage and see what he does.

final addition... lol

I said the same thing when i had 2 ferrets and 2 chins.... next thing i no i had 5 ferrets and 5 chins!

Back