Other Family Members

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca1122

Charged By Chins.
I thought it would be interesting to learn about your other family members and siblings. So, share away!

I'll start:
I have a twin sister named Susannah
A half-sister named Jennifer - a brother-in-law, Jason, married to Jennifer
A half-brother named David - a sister-in-law, Beth, married to David
(My parents are older, so I have half-siblings from when my dad was married before my mom now)

I also have two nephews and one neice -
Ben - 8 yrs old
Nate (Nathaniel) - 5 yrs old
Ella - 2 yrs old

And I have a 5-year-old pug who I love! - Named Phoebe

I have a big family now that I look at it!

:)

I'm an only child, but my parents are also pretty old (Dad just turned 74). They're from larger families, so I have lots of cousins, but none really close to my age. Currently single and I live in NY but my parents are still where I grew up in OH, so ultimately the pets are my family. True, nobody helps with the dishes, but they're still *WAY* easier to get along with than siblings from what I'm told. :)

You got that right. Pets are definitely easier to get along with than siblings!
I don't know how old you are, but my dad is almost that age and I am just 14.
My dad is turning 71 in November
:)

I'm an only child, but i do have three step brothers and one step sister
Max is 19 (i'm four months older than him)
Libbie is 16
Will is 14
and i have another step brother but i don't know anything about him, just that he is close to Will's age.
My dad was in the navy, and decided to have three girlfriends, the outcome 5 kids. lol.
My dad is 39 and my mom is 38.
My mom got married 2 years ago to a now 23 yr old O.O

I am an Air Force wife to the most amazing husband ever. married May 17,2011.
i have two brother in laws and a sister in law.
no babies yet, and hopefully not for awhile.

we do have furbabies..
two robo hamsters Lock and Shock (was three Barrel passed away).
two mice Persephone and Aphrodite (was three Athena passed away).
and 8 dumbo rats
boys are: Bruce, Tweedledee, and Tweedledum.
girls are: Red Queen, White Queen, Cheshire, Alice, and Dormouse.
and we'll be getting a chinchilla in February :)

i wouldn't say i have a big family, but we're all very close. and family is the most important thing to me.

well, there is me, the oldest of four, I'm 20 going on 21 here in a few weeks.
I have a half brother who is 19
a step-sister who is 18
a half sister who is 6.

I'll be an aunt thanks to my brother in about November, all my family live pretty close. At a family get together we usually have about 18-20 people. I'm closest to my great-grandmother who is still alive (87 I think, my great-grandfather is also still alive going on 90) out of my extended family. I've been living with fiancee since August,2010, we are suppose to marry in February but we shall see if that happens. I'll be a military wife (*hugs Love bug*) as well, so in September, 2012 I'll be in Washington!

I have always had lots of animals, at one time we had 5 dogs, two tanks of fish, two birds, two cats and a hamster. I currently own four animals: 2 beautiful male chinchillas, one cat, and an 8 month old Husky puppy.

I have a brother who is 64, a sister who is 48. I had a sister who was 9 years younger than me but she died 5 years ago. I have a wonderful husband who is 12 younger than me, a 46 year old son and a 45 year old daughter. I am also a grandmother of 6 (2 boys and 4 girls) and a great grandmother of 2 (a girl and a boy). I have many Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I also am an animal parent of 2 dogs, 4 cats, 1 rabbit and many chins. I have parented many, many animals in my years.

One younger brother, who turned 19 in August. Two half sisters who I've met once, they're older than me but I'm not sure by how much exactly.

One son, age 3. One daughter soon to be born, in 3 weeks give or take.

I have 1 sister, Kasey, she's 43 and 4 years younger than me. I have 2 nieces (by her) Abby who is 5 and just started kindergarten, and Maddie who is 3 and in preschool. My daughter Hope is going to be 15 in November- God give me strength- and she is an only child. I tried to have more but it was not to be, I've had 8 miscarriages- 4 before my daughter and 4 after her. I married my first kiss, although it was 22 years after it happened! We have 3 Shih Tzus, an orphan kitten and one very spoiled chinchilla.

I'm a Rebecca too! Though I go strictly by Becky =P. As for immediate family I have one sister (26), I'm 22. She's technically my half sister but I didn't know that up until a couple years ago so she's whole sister to me! I only see her about every 2 years since she moved to the west coast and I'm still on the east coast... for now.
Then there's my parents (who are awesome btw mom-45, dad-49) and for extended family... well lets just say aunts uncles cousins and grand parents included there are 45 of them total.. big ol' irish family.
I have a couple pets, most of them currently reside with my parents in Michigan since I'm in college and my apartment doesn't allow cats and dogs. I have 2 cats which I adopted from a rescue, they're both about 2 years old, Tom and Steve. I also have a german shepherd named Lukas who is about 5. Living with me is my chin FenFen who is 5 months old.
I'm not married yet, my boyfriend and I have been "together" for about a year now though "officially" dating for.. 9 months? We live together and he's pretty awesome. His name is Frank. He is a Ska Boss and makes awesome pizza.
That's really the short rundown, the long version is WAY too long!

I live with my husband Andrew. We just celebrated 21 years together this month. We have a 20 year old daughter Andriel. She is nothing like her Mother. She's a short pacific islander of 5' if she's lucky, but loves working on cars. She dresses up in 50's clothes and goes to car shows during the summer with her former shop teacher from HS. I also have a son Ramos, he's 17 years old, and has autism. He loves Harley Davidson motorcycles, jet pack rocket packs so he can go to heaven to see his favorite doggie Rocky (sheltie) and his Auntie Bacha. He also loves to steal the computer and block me out!
I have two 13 year olds, no they are not twins, but are 7 months apart.
The older is my son River. He's the chinchilla charmer. He goes to shows and puts the chins to sleep grooming them. Ask anyone else who has been to one, and met him! He loves animals, and drawing, and is always coming up with ideas for chinchilla toys, houses etc. You give that kid 2 nickels and he will rub them together and hand you back a dollar!
My youngest is Becca. She was born a preemie, and my fighter. She wasn't expected to live past 6 months, had ankle braces on when she was little, but now runs, plays, and never shuts up! We brought her home from the NICU and went on to adopt her. She has the biggest heart of all my kids, always helping and thinking of others.
I lost my Mom a few years ago, but have the best Dad ever. His name is Herb, (single ladies!) He has been my biggest support of all. He is a bit old fashioned and won't get a computer, but I'll claim him anyway! Love you DAD!
That's my familia!

Latest posts

Back