Orphan Annie

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllieKatt

Chinchilla Goddess
Orphan Annie and taken to a dog and cat shelter tonight it is a shelter I go to sometimes to help out when they need extra hands. Her owner took off from her boyfriend's place over a month ago. He told her to pick her up or he was getting rid of her. That is how she end up at the shelter. I got a phone call...about 5 Pm.

Before I even when there to see the shape she was in I talked to Aj's dad...Knowing that I really had no place to put her away from the girls.... Well he told me if need be to bring her home and we will make the spare bed room down stairs her new home.... Well....

Say hi to Annie! She is super sweet I put my hand in the cage to see how she was she crawled right up my arm to sit on my shoulder. Her cage had a food bowl, a dust house, a water bottle and a hand full of hay. I fixed her up!

Aj's mom named her Orphan Annie. Like the movie. And it works for her!

Her redone cage.
100_3063.jpg

100_3064.jpg

100_3069.jpg

100_3073.jpg

100_3075.jpg

She is wonderful. When anyone comes to check on her she perks right up and wants out to run around. We are keeping a look out for a FN for her to give her some extra room for a chin spin or flying saucer. :)

Latest posts

Back