Organization help?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smidgeyy

I have more supplies than I know what to do with...
My room space is limited, as my cages take up a lot of it.

I do have one thing with three draws, but that's it. Pretty much everything else is shoved under the cages.

How do you guys organize things? Pictures would be awesome! :D

I currently have my hay in an open box stacked on top of one of the cages... The other has all my fleece piled on top of it. I have more fleece than I can store >.< My closet space is nearly useless, so that's no good.

Maybe get a set of shelves? I've got a metal one with the bottom blocked off so Yuki cant get into anything. (Of course I've got a closet with stuff in it too) I'm so lucky he doesn't realize how high he could jump if he wanted to. He's timid about anything even a foot up or down. So playpens and everything like that are complete walls to him.

working on redoing it all myself. Heres a pic from before i moved. A lot of my stuff is the opposite. Its on the top of the cage'

BothCages_zpsf5eda001.jpg

Just have to make sure they cant reach it from the exit of there hut

me too. Still redoing everything in there room. Trying to get it all done before taking new pics and what not. But beore i moved i had one shelf furniture thingy, with a few shelves. 3 were for pet supplies. Along with everything on top of there cage.

Thanks for the ideas!

Recently I have bought a bookshelf, so I will be using that to store some things. ^ . ^
I just have to put it together. ._.

Latest posts

Back