• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Organic Apple Chew Sticks

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halfstache

Beware the 2 headed chin
Currently I have a large flat rate box of absolutely beautiful organic apple chew sticks ready to ship. Sticks are a variety of sizes with the vast majority being pencil thin or smaller. This wood has been processed by means of having been washed, scrubbed, boiled, and baked for 2 hours at 200 degrees. This box weighed in at 10 lbs 11 oz. and is just $65 shipped domestically.

More boxes coming soon. Order requests welcome.

Attachments

• 20140306_234045.jpg
    20140306_234045.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 66
I would love a box just like that one. Let me know when you have one ready! Thanks.

I very much appreciate all the orders I have received, however at this time I need to finish processing all the orders that have come in before I can put anyone else on the list. I know I have enough wood for everyone who has an order pending, but I need to know how much will be left so I do not take on so many orders that I do run out of wood. Will post again once I have a better idea of how much wood will be left in stock. Thanks everyone for being patient while orders are being filled. :thumbsup:

I have another large flat rate box of processed organic apple wood available. This box is $65 shipped domestically.

Attachments

• 20140327_080607.jpg
    20140327_080607.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 10
Pm sent. Box has been sold. Have enough wood for maybe two more boxes. If anyone else wants one let me know. It'll be gone fast.

Latest posts

Back