Ordered them!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mookie

I am happy to say I ordered my first Chin Spin today! :) I can't wait for it to come. I am also in the process of ordering new fleece items :) eventually I am going to get a metal flying saucer for my baby boy after I see how the Chin Spin is:D

My little lady loves her Chin Spin :) At first she enjoyed peeing on it, but after I took it out for a couple months she decided that peeing on her chin chiller was better lol so now her Chin Spin is safe!!

I bought the 15" from that site. it does not include shipping. Without the powdered coating the price drops to $67 not including shipping

I looked at those, I also thought that with a wood and metal wheel, the weight would be considerable. Especially on that little bearing in the center. (Or is it a bushing?)

I suppose if it works. :thumbsup:

I just got it last night, and it works GREAT :) My chinnies LOVE it, I will post pictures after I wash their liners sunday :) Im so happy, I'll hopefully order a chin Spin soon for my new little guy

Back