Ordered my CN yesterday

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pawtique

So excited I'm in phase two. Having ordered my cage I cant hardly believe I get to finally own my own chinchillas.
Its not the same working in a pet store and rejecting customers that "must have one" but have no clue. I was the "mean" staff person that would turn away a sale if I fear the animal is not going to be well cared for. Hard to do without being rude. I got many shocked looks when I shared the realities of Chinchilla ownership. One girl actually came in and wanted to give us her trio of chinchillas because she "bought a new puppy" and "didn't have time for them". I looked at her and asked "Well then why did you buy a puppy?" The store took them and found them a much better home, the trio of gals got to stay together in their FN.
Babysitting was the hardest I mean you have to give them back and all. lol. DH says I've lost my mind as I spend way too much time reading about chinchillas and drawing cage layouts. I drool over fleece. I ah over apple wood ledges. He is afraid how bad the "fever" is going to get when the chinchillas arrive. So excited can't wait for the cage to arrive and to start chinifying it! :dance3:

Good for you for standing up for those animals!! And how exciting that you are getting your own soon!! :) congrats! I'm switching to a CN this weekend! I'm excited!!

Back