Ordered a pan from bass equipment, still not here

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amorjessica

Hi everyone! For clarification, I ordered the Ferret Pan 1 off of the website on the 9th. The site says that orders ship out in five days, so I'm a little concerned about why is hasn't arrived yet. Plus, my chins are started to chew on the plastic pan in the Ferret Nation :hair: I emailed the company yesterday, but haven't received a response. Has anyone else had this issue?

I ordered 2 Sets of pan 1 and 2 on July 9. I called to check on July 17 when they had not arrived yet. The guy said that there was a delay in getting the sheet metal but it had arrived and he would get my order out that day. My pans arrived on Friday July 20 safe and sound. I would call them on Monday if I were you.

I just got my pan about a month ago and I had an issue getting it as well....after doing my own research and basically sending an email everyday to get my tracking number (which I finally got on thr 4th email) I was able to call ups and see what was going on and why it hadnt made it to my house...turns out they forgot to put my apt number on the address when they sent it off so get your tracking number and make sure they got your address right

The last batch of pans I ordered took a little while to come but I called their number and she gave me the tracking info right away. I just ordered my 2nd batch of pans last weekend and they aren't here yet but I expected that because of how long it took for the first order. They will eventually get here. FYI I don't think they send auto tracking emails like some companies do at least I didn't get one with either order.

Of course the pan comes the day after I clean the cage. But nonetheless, it's here! It arrived before I even had a chance to call.

Latest posts

Back