Opinions on Chins on the Rocks?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly Sandi has purchsed from them. Hopefully she catches this thread. Personally I think they are a neat addition to wood shelves.

I love their stuff and have always meant to order from there. They used to be a member here, but haven't seen a posting in a long time.

I'm on my cell right now but the short version is that they're a great product. I have 2 swing type versions of the flagstone as well as a few perches. He's really a nice person to deal with. I believe he posted recently that the shopping cart feature on his website was not working. His phone # is listed on his site so it might be best to call him. His username on the forum is chinontherock or chinontherocks not sure since I can't search right now.

I'm saving up to add some flagstone to all my cages. I've seen Sandi's in person, and they're great!

Great posting, these look awesome. I'm going to need to order at some point at least 4. I finally decided on my cage theme, its going to be a zoo :) These will look great in there. Plus keep the little guys cool in summer. Yay!

we have one on each cage level and they are the most used perches in the cages. I have to agree they were well worth the shipping to NY. I drooled over them for what seemed like forever before I got them, but I was so glad I did.

The are heavy so they should only go in cages with strong walls (we have FN's)

Back