Opinion on this cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiaSpice

Wheel Cleaner X2
Since I don't know if my new girl will come with a cage or not, I'm sopping for cages. I was suposed to get Litchi's new cage last weekend but it was back order so I need to wait 2 weeks (I was going to give Litchi's old cage to my new girl). I don't want to spend much but I don't want something that's not good. I found this cage
83136b9_20.jpeg

It's 50$ and the size is 32"x20"x20". Would that be ok, is it too expensive for a used cage?

I know I can rerost to sterlite bins, but they are hard co come by in my area.

Looks like an ok cage but I think $50 is high. I usually pick up used cages at yard sales for $10 or $15 sometimes less. Thrift stores are more but still $30 or under.

Walmart now has great large clear sterlites for $19.

Looks like an ok cage but I think $50 is high. I usually pick up used cages at yard sales for $10 or $15 sometimes less. Thrift stores are more but still $30 or under.

Walmart now has great large clear sterlites for $19.

I didn't check wallmart, I'll go there tonight and I'll stop by the brand new Vallue Village near met

? what is it you do with sterlite bins ?
make a cage for them

I also think 50 is kind of steep for that cage, did you try craigslist.

There's nothing in craigslist Montreal, only dog and bird cages. I could go shopping before so I'm doing it tonight and I'm gonna buy a sterlite bin if I can find a decent and cheaper cage. It will be for 2 weeks anyway and I can re-use the bin anyway after.

Last edited:
Back