online stores for chin products in Canada?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnyMom

slave to Rhino and Guss
hey all, i'm looking at ordering some things for the lil foster guy i'm going to be getting soon, but shipping from online stores situated in the US is pretty pricey, ugh.

does anyone know of any online stores in Canada (Alberta preferably) that have decent shipping rates? i'm mostly looking for treats and toys.

or even better, does anyone know of a seller in Alberta?

thanks!

thanks for the links! i guess i should have phrased it 'shipping from the US is pricey', lol. i mocked up an order from Camphor and shipping was more than the cost of the items, ugh, but Camphor has exactly what i want........ double ugh!

thanks for the links! i guess i should have phrased it 'shipping from the US is pricey', lol. i mocked up an order from Camphor and shipping was more than the cost of the items, ugh, but Camphor has exactly what i want........ double ugh!

That's my website :)) Just pm me or email me [email protected] my website is set up for priority shipping to Canada, chances are it's much cheaper than my site said. I just have to set it to priority for Canada in case people purchase feed or dust, since that is so heavy!

here's my list, for now. lol.

rosehips
pumpkin cookies
corner hammock
loofah nibblies
willow stars
toss around toy
willow wreaths
lil wood pieces
finger traps

and that cute lil tortoro trail :))

total $33 and shipping is going to be awesome (thanks alli!). some items are doubled up. not too shabby, eh?

i'm making wood shelves (thanks dad!), the lil guy is coming with some supplies, i have hay and some apple twigs, and just have to pick up some dust, bedding, and pellets. no sense having the big stuff shipped when that would cost more than buying local.

he's going to be one spoiled lil chinny boy! only thing that worries me is that he comes with a wheel. i'm worried as to what kind it is :unsure:

Woohoo!!! Alli, she's kind of a big deal ;) (Anchorman reference, if you haven't seen it :))

I just got some stuff from her, too! Can't wait for it to get here!:dance3:

lol! i have an album on my facebook for just photos of me and the title is 'i'm kind of a big deal', hahaha! yep, i've seen anchorman. too funny!

i have to wait until later this month to order, ugh. the suspense!

Back