One smart animal...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgie_kid

Slave to 1 Prickly Pig
So I thought it would be kinda neat to start a thread all about smart/funny things an animal has done. It could be your pet, your friend's pet, something you read in a book...etc. As long as it is about an animal and it really happened, it's ok.

I guess I'll start... My dad's friend has a dog that is addicted to ice. It could sit there all day and just lick ice without food. It's crazy! But the funny part is, the dog has learend how to use the ice maker and actually jumps up, presses the button with his nose, and eats the ice!

My lil dog has a weird affection for boxes & laundry baskets. He thinks they are ALL his bed/hidey houses. When my sister started to move her stuff out of my dad's house, he set a box on the floor, turned to grab some stuff, turned back to pack the box, and Whiskers was in there all snug. So he picked Whiskers up, set him on the floor, grabbed the stuff to pack it up, Whiskers was back in the box LOL

He also makes it next to impossible for me to to laundry with a normal sized basket. So now I use a tall hamper so he cant jump into it and claim it as his bed. We still have to fight with him about boxes tho - weird lil dog (lol)
~Barb~

My cousin's rott Bubba taught himself how to climb a ladder so that he could be with my cousin and her husband while they were reshingling the roof....

I guess I'll start... My dad's friend has a dog that is addicted to ice. It could sit there all day and just lick ice without food. It's crazy! But the funny part is, the dog has learend how to use the ice maker and actually jumps up, presses the button with his nose, and eats the ice!

I have a friend whose dog does that too. The dog kept taking all their ice so they had to fix the fridge so the dog couldn't get anymore ice!

My dad's dog Murphy (RIP) would go and bark at the window as if someone were in the yard. My dad would get up to go check, and she would race back and steal his chair! LOL

My dog grabbed me by the hand and dragged me upstairs and into my room to show me that my hamster had died.

Latest posts

Back