Oliver!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca1122

Charged By Chins.
I got my first chinchilla yesterday. His name is Oliver and he is a black velvet boy who will be 3 months old tomorrow! He is the sweetest thing and I'm so glad I got him.
He was nervous yesterday, but he's been pretty happy since I gave him a dust bath :D

Here are some pictures of him (sorry about the mess, if there is any, in advance):

His favorite spot!
DSCN0953.jpg

Chewing his favorite toy.
DSCN0988.jpg

Staying hydrated!
DSCN0974.jpg

DSCN0979.jpg

aw he's a cutie!
congratulations on finally bringing him home :)
he's a doll in the first and last pictures.

He's really cute! I just got a young black velvet male chinchilla too! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get him?

what a cute lil guy! me thinks his full name should be Oliver Notch :)) due to the lil divots out of the edge of his ear.

congrats!!!!! really cute!! the cage looks like its gonna be very fun for the baby! i miss how mine looked when they were young but there still cute now! heheheh

The only reason i asked where you got him is because mine is also a black velvet male, same age and he had a black velvet brother, same age. I thought maybe you baught his brother! That would have been so cool! Mine came from a breeder in NY, though...

After all the planning, buying and waiting he's finally home. Congratulations. It looks like he's enjoying his hanging toy. :)

YAY!! 'Bout time, if I do say so myself though. I think you've gotten the whole forum excited over a little rodent none of us will ever meet anyways, haha!!

He's super cute.

Latest posts

Back