old picture i found

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheltiefan

I found this picture from a few months ago.
But before everyone gets upset let me tell you the background on this picture. I went to visit my mom in texas for christmas because it was her first christmas since my dad passed away. My brother in law was to watch my pets for me.( my chinchilla and guiena pig )
I told him to make sure food and water is full. House is kept at 69. Give her a dust bath. And to vacume up poop. I told him he didn't need to take her out if he didn't want to.
While I was gone he took her out to play and took the guiena pig out to play too. He didn't know they were not suppose to be together. ( he knows now ) but he took this picture and it was cute. I never let them together. In fact this was the first time they have ever seen eachother. It will not happen again.

sarahandchichi.jpg

i have never introduced my piggie to my chins. she is super scared of anything! they are all in the same general area and when i am getting hay for my boys and she starts her little squeals.......sometimes they come to the front of their cages trying to figure it all out!

yeah it looked like to me chi chi was kissing her and my piggie was like no i don't want no kiss. LOL I don't even keep them in the same room together. But now my brother in law knows for the next time i have to go out of town.

Back