Oh noooo

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's horrible. And instead of stopping it they decide to videotape it. And the deathball. This is horrible...

She just posted a reply:

"Don't worry, she loves it in there. The house is nice and cool and it's a ball specifically designed for chinchillas. She doesn't stay in very long, either. Also, yogi's calmed down. :)"

I am speechless. Maybe we should tell her to check out this forum?? :hmm:

I used to have those balls for my rats, but never put them in it to run. They would sleep in them.

I used to have that ball too, just like many other new chins owner I was given wrong information,and I knew nothing about the danger of it. Couple weeks later after I got the ball ,I found my chin fighting to get out of the ball, and he pooped so much inside, so i told my boyfriend " I dont think he likes it" plus the temp inside the ball was warm every time my chin got out. So i thought, "Maybe he is getting too warm inside" That was before I knew chinchilla could get overheat and die, i guess my common-sense saved my chin in a way.
And I am so glad that I found this forum, i have been learning so much from you guys! :wink2: So, I left her a message and told her not to put the chin inside but she is not convinced. :hair:
Plus, her puppy pushing and humping the ball with the chin inside, she found it fun towatch, i usually do not leave message on YouTube but this time i had to.

OMG, I feel so bad about that poor chin- I posted about the ball too and this is her response everyone-

"Did you know that a teaspoon of water is all it takes to kill you? A child can easily fall off their porch and kill themselves. Did you know your kitchen is full of deadly poisons, sharp blades and other harmful objects? Vehicles kill people daily, too. I'm sure you'll want what is best for you and your family so please rid yourselves of all the aforementioned scenarios.

Just because something "can" happen doesn't mean it needs to be worried about in life is all I'm saying. :) "

Yikes thats sad to see people who have multiple pets I dont see that as good interaction dogs carry germs and letting it play with the ball what if the dog sent the ball flying poor chin...chins are prey animals chin must have been very scared :( I have have other animals but there is NO interactions gosh reminds me of so many videos Ive seen that people are just ignorant

The ball aside...which is bad enough...I view it as a breach of trust between her and the chinchilla. She is SUPPOSED to be the more intelligent species that steps in and doesn't allow the chinchilla to be knocked around like a soccer ball by the puppy. This is why I have a hard time watching funny videos at times lol

My dog sleeps in my room, but ignores the chinchilla cage. She is good about leaving them alone. My boy Terrance escaped once and chased the dog @-@. she is never in the room when they are out of the cage, he snuck out during feeding time. I quickly let her out while I caught him. I felt horrible that it happened. Now I watch the little escape artist like a hawk!

What diseases can dogs pass on to chins?

reading all their responses on the video it is clear that they wont listen and seem to think that she is right and is a expert. i feel so sorry for that more chin.

That person is not nice....they have another video where they stick there cat in front of the TV to quote"I originally uploaded it simply for my kid to see our cat freak out (he's normally very, very calm). He was on our couch when the nonono cat started going and ran..."

thats just real nice torture animals knowing it scares them make videos and laugh UGH apparently they don't just torture chins they bother cats too I dont see how scaring any animal is funny :(

Yeah I'm not sure this verges on animal abuse or not. If so we could flag it. I saw a video on there today with a man who had a chinchilla on a harness and was literally dragging him around and laughing. You can see in the video that he has a second chinchilla and they are in a tiny plastic filled bunny cage. Poor chinchillas. Why are people morons?

There's a second video where I woman has her chinchilla out in the garden and is allowing her toddler to chase it while clacking rocks together behind it. Not only is there the whole chinchillas shouldn't be in your garden bit... but she's allowing her child to torture scare an animal.

Wow this video is just horrible, what makes it worse is the responses that the person gives which make her seem even more ignorant. She has several if not all her comments informing her that it is not a good idea, and she chooses to still make her own choices which are bad.

Latest posts

Back