Oh, hello :D

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleNerdyOTAKU

She Who Tries Her Best
Hello. My name is Tiffany. :)

I'm a student currently looking to enroll in SCAD(Savannah College of Art and Design) and I own one young male chinchilla of about three years of age named X (Although I often call him Baby X ).

I found Chin & Hedgies while trying to look for a place to ask a health question about X, although I'm sure I'll be here for far more than that. :) The community seems very helpful and nice, and I'm sure once I prove that I'm not one of those ask a question and run away forever type of new members, I'll become an accepted member of this forum. :)

My hobbies are sketching, drawing, oil painting, creating bamboo pan flutes, playing RPGs, Role playing, and of course, small furry animals like chinchillas. If it were legal to own a hedgehog in Georgia, I'd own one by now. :/ I'm a Christian and hope to meet other Christians on this forum, but I love everyone anyways :,D

I try to be a responsible pet owner and that's why I only have one chin. I know that I would have a hard time keeping up with two and even now I'm being tested to see just how good of a pet owner I actually am.

:CSarcasm: Only on bad days :,D

Back