Oh Hannah. ..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elbee

She chewed a hold in the seam of her hammock and climbed inside. Should I go for a pvc tube instead? Crazy chilla.
y9avu9uq.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Lol yes she's a hoot. I ordered a metal tube with a cover. She absolutely loved her fleece bed but she ripped that up too. Crazy girl. Lol I love her so.

That pic is adorable! Good call on the metal tube. I have a fleece chewer as well and this is what happened to one of her PVC tubes:

picture.php

Mine like to get into anything they can. This is what they did with the fleece liner for the shelf. Luckily the one end is open so you can take it off and change it as needed.

Houdini_Hammok.jpg

Liner1
Liner2

Of course, as you can see form liner 1 and 2 the more stretchy the fleece is after its put together.. the more it will sag down with a chins weight lol

I know I can't wait for her tube to arrive. I really want to get fleece cage liners instead of the messy aspen, but would she destroy it? But how can you not love this face even though she's naughty, lol.
qeta4y4y.jpg

You could try getting one cheap fleece liner as a trial run. She may find it boring to chew if it's just lying there on the floor of the cage...covered in pee. Lol. And/or you could put some loofah or other shreddy toys in there to distract her!

Despite having heaps of other toys, my Rosey still chews fleece. I bought her a hammock and a fleece tube, and she tried to shred them both.

Sadly now she just gets wooden furniture and wood chip bedding. I feel mean, but what can I do??? I don't want her to choke or get an impaction :(

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!:hilarious:
chins will get into the most tight spaces!!!
my chin always gets behind my desk and I am like :impatient:
but them 10 seconds later I am like :rofl:

:pillowfight:

Latest posts

Back