off to pick up chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man! Lucky! I picked out my chins from Cuddlebug something like a week after they were born! We waited for what felt like forever (like 9 weeks ha ha). Post pics soon!

We're getting adults. Sadly she lost one to unknown causes I blame the heat wave. She's returning a bunch of our money which we can use to take the others
to the vet.

Exciting, should post pictures when you get them all settled in!

i too got myn from cuddlebugs @myzarandgemma as soon as i found out info, rescue adults but great personalities :)

One of the little males concerned me when we got in the car but after an hour in the ac he perked up. I should have taken a coat because we blasted the ac and I froze my butt off for 4 hrs to keep the chins happy. By the time we got them setup in the condo they were running around their cage and eating. The 2 males are easy enough to handle but the female is going to take some winning over. We have pics I just have to wait for my husband to wake up and get them off his phone.

3 year old female nervously checking out the ac vent to cool off
31ij0rQ.jpg

Her 1 year old males huddled together
JxytGZF.jpg

Better pictures to follow as they settle in their cages.

Latest posts

Back