Odd behaviors after recenet playtime

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x3ndless

Human Chin Jungle Gym
Well after a playtime today my chin has been acting wierd almost if hurt. She has been sitting in the corner not moving at all, I put her dustbath in and she tried to do it but wasnt able to fully roll, idk if just tired or hurt. If shes hurt shes still able to move. Shes moved between the corners of her cage and under her wheel but never to any shelves. This has been happening for about 2 hours now. Shes looking up better and better but im still a bit worried. My parents agreed if shes still the same tomorow to take her in to the vet since none are open on sunday. She started barking when I went to take her out of playtime sort of like stay back stay back. She eventually let me pick her up to bring her back in. Im mostly just looking for ideas on how to either cheer her up or check her for any problems that may be causing this. Still pooping like crazy *** always and I think eating.

well im taking her into the vet tomorow at 2:30 shes been getting more and more active and now shes standing up and moving. She went up her shelves once and her eyes are looking much more usual

Maybe she just wasn't done playing and was pouting. Mine do that sometimes.

Mine chins do that too after a prolonged play time, they are overheated and tired. Sometimes they don't even take the rosehips I give them until they feel better.

well vet appointment was good, She said she probably got a sprain and thats why shes been pouting for a few days. :)

Latest posts

Back