• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

October Sales List

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMSChins

Hendryx Chinchillas
RYX C5, a large white mosaic male. dob: 1/13/13. Out of Piper & Big Daddy. Shoots lines on both sides. First Place Wisconsin MCBA, 10/12/13. Judges comments: Overall a very nice male, nice color and density. This is a male that I would keep and put back into breeding if I needed a white male. Asking $200

RYX C14, a nice flashy white mosaic with large dark body spot. dob: 2/19/13. Out of Eowyn & Buckeye. Shoots lines. First Place Wisconsin MCBA 2013. Judges comments: nice flashy female, very usable as a breeder. Asking $200.

RYX C15, white mosaic female. dob: 2/19/13. Out of Eowyn & Buckeye. Shoots lines (sister to C14). Second Place Wisconsin MCBA 2013. Very blocky female, a touch down in clarity, still young - may improve with age. Asking $150

RYX C69, a standard male. dob: 7/20/13. Out of Savannah & Buckeye. Older brother placed 1B at Wisconsin MCBA with comments regarding outstanding clarity. I had to foster this little boy as a kit and his foster mom inadvertently damaged his right eye & ear. The eye opening has scar tissue and he holds it squinted shut for the most part, the bottom part of his ear has a curl from the same injury. It does not bother him in the least and he is a cute and curious fellow. He should grow up to be a decent breeder based on older siblings but due to the cosmetic flaw, I am hoping to find him a great pet home. I am asking $50 for him to ensure he goes to a nice pet or breeder home.

Pictures are in same order as descriptions.

Attachments

• DSC_0207.jpg
    DSC_0207.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0224.jpg
    DSC_0224.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0229.jpg
    DSC_0229.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0242.jpg
    DSC_0242.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 48
Wanted to add that the white male is exceptionally friendly and would make a great pet or breeder! He will let you pet and scratch him forever! He is a real heart stealer.

Wanted to add that the white male is exceptionally friendly and would make a great pet or breeder! He will let you pet and scratch him forever! He is a real heart stealer.

That boy will let you love on him all day long. He's so stinking sweet!!

Juanita, I'm looking for a white female - male they would be placed with is great color, clarity, nice light phase - down on size when shown (still a first place) - think either of these girls is a fit?

Last call to transport available chins to the Ohio Claim Show in Plymouth, Ohio tomorrow 10/26. C14, white female and C69, standard male still available.

Latest posts

Back