OCD Chinny!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mummypig

I came downstairs this morning to see that Poppy had tidied up her cage. She put all her toys in her nest box, but there was no room left for her so she slept outside it! Chins crack me up :laughitup:

omg! That is too funny! My chins are the messiest little critters! It would be nice if they cleaned up a little bit!

I have one girl that hates it when I pick up her toys and put them all on the shelf. Before I ma even finished, she gets up there and starts throwing them to the floor of the cage. I can just imagine if we put the two together, it would be a never ending war.:laughitup:

I have one girl that hates it when I pick up her toys and put them all on the shelf. Before I ma even finished, she gets up there and starts throwing them to the floor of the cage. I can just imagine if we put the two together, it would be a never ending war.:laughitup:

:rofl: too true. I'm having a few issues getting Poppy and Jasmine together -they're side by side in different cages and that's ok but when we get them out together there's a lot of tension.. possibly because Poppy can see that Jasmine is a messy critter and throws her hay around and the second she's finished her food the bowl is flung to the ground in protest. I can imagine Poppy thinking "I couldn't possibly live with her" however, she has no qualms about flinging her poop out of her living space and into mine :impatient:

I wish Pixel was tidy lol! I have to keep his food bowl on the ground now as he will only push it off the shelves if I put it there. He likes to pull his hay out of his hay rack and just drop it on the ground, same if it's in his house. Such a messy little critter but I love him all the same!

Back