NY/NE Show on September 28/29

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this doesn't get moved...I was wondering if anyone from the MD area or central PA area are going to this show. I need transport help BACK from the show for 4 chins and some supplies. If anyone can help, or knows of someone who may be able to help?

I groomed out 17 chins this week. 12 of mine, 4 of Crissy's and Brandy's eb. QUOTE]

Wanna come groom mine too Jess?? lol!

I think I will be bringing 3 ebonies, a violet, and a standard.

Cheryl

No thanks Cheryl! I got my own to do again on Thursday. Heard the Baars are going. Hopefully we will get a good turn out.

No thanks Cheryl! I got my own to do again on Thursday. Heard the Baars are going. Hopefully we will get a good turn out.

Aww come on you know you want to! lol I think we are trading situations for this show...usually I'm the one bringing a ton of chins to groom out! :p It will be nice only having 5 to groom for a change! Means I will be done early and can start helping with classification and animal handling quicker. btw are you planning on helping with handling again for this show?

Anyone interested in helping out?

Cheryl

I can help out but I would like to sit for the standard show. I've got 9 standards showing. I also volunteer Crissy to get off her hiney too!!

Perfect! Don't worry Jess you can sit for the standards, Crissy will know the ropes by then ;-)

Brandy we usually need help for animal handling during classification

Cheryl

Wow, only two hours away from me! I don't think there has ever been a closer show.
Wish I could attend but my car will probably be in the shop during those days. Darn thing had to have all these problems arise.

I could help out as well if you still need volunteers! Looking forward to it. I'm going to bring snickerdoodles and macaroons :)

Elaine

Latest posts

Back