NY/NE Show on September 28/29

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Ill come even if I have none to show. Just enter the baby derby. Its too late to start grooming, lol.

I usually never miss this show! Wish I hadn't taken off as much as I did when I was pregnant last year....not as many kits were born, so none ready to show this year.

But Im sure it will be successful! I just want to see what the venue is like at the new location.

Awwww I wish I could go again this year....... even though I'm pretty shy I love going to that show to see your animals (and buy one loll)!

But my doctor told me being 7 hours away from home, 36 weeks pregnant wasn't a good idea :hmm:

I'll probably join you for another one later on, bringing baby and hubby along :)

^^ Yea I wouldn't risk it being gone that late in your pregnancy :)

I was lucky for the Ohio show last year, I was only 4 months along and was fine to go. Glad I did too because my violet female won phase and section champ!

I groomed out 17 chins this week. 12 of mine, 4 of Crissy's and Brandy's eb. I got a couple
decent ones. Can hardly wait!!!

What is everyone bringing? I'm bringing 10 standards, 1 white, 1 beige, and 1 blk.

Does anyone know whose coming?

Jessica, thanks alot for combing mine out. I will be there, bringing a donation and some dessert. Hope everyone comes, whether they have anything to show or not.

I am bringing 5 standards to Show,
My friend will be bringing a couple also.

And for everyone who would like to see, I will bring 1 Blue Diamond and 1 Lowes Recessive Whites.

soon soon soon! :)

Latest posts

Back