NY/NE Chapter Show info.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a schedule anywhere with all of the shows listed? I think I would enjoy checking out a show to see what they're all about.

Less than 3 months to the show, just booked the hotel room for me and Dee. Got a few items for the raffle and working on some wood items that I will be bringing to the show.

:bliss:

So excited!

Won't be bringing anything for the raffle, since I found a temporary need for my Martin's cages, and my ebony girl is selling, but I'll be bringing my fabulous self and my DSLR!

Just about 2 months till the show!

Here are a few items I will be bringing to sell. Quantities are limited so if you see something you are interested in pm me.

Right now I have-
4 swings $10 each
Hanging toys $5-7 each

I will also be bringing some ledges, hayboxes and a few houses.

Attachments

• IMG_1558 (640x494).jpg
    IMG_1558 (640x494).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 16
Looks like I'll be there! It will be soooo great to see many of you guys again as well as FINALLY get to meet some of you that I have yet to meet in person...CAN'T WAIT!!!

:)

show

i'm worse than a kid at chrismas!!!
my first time flying/driving trip all by myself.Scared to death i'll get lost driving from the albany airport to the hotel.I bought a new garmin,but still nervous!Booked flights months ago but they keep changing my layover time.Originally I had 1 1/2hrs which i liked so i could take my time,grab a bite to eat,etc.Last change cut time down to <30!!!I just pray terminals are close together. i'm planning on being there to help set up Friday after I check into hotel.:crossfingers:

i

Just found out this show is less than 3 hours from me so I might be getting up super early Saturday and driving there.

Not many young adults to show...which annoys me. But a few 2 year old males I could doll up and show just for fun.

Also have a few babies for the derby!!

Will be looking to sell some chinnies too if anyone is interested ;-)

Oh I plan on it Dee :) I haven't been to a show in a while.. even if I don't show any chins it will be good to see everyone, meet some new people and do the baby derby raffles!

I can't pass it up especially since its 2.5 hrs away.

Okay I got a non chinchilla question. What's the weather like that time of year?Translation-what does a country hick need to pack for clothing since I've never been up north and will be flying/checking a bag?

Show

Thanks for the 411! Can't wait.Pushing my knee healing as hard as I can. Finally realized we will be working on this house remodel for several months,so I've put it on the back burner so I can get excited about my trip!Plan to be there to help set up on Friday if I don't get lost.Can you bring along the cage then?Thanks bunches.Sweatshirt/tshirt/blue jeans with a side of various animal hair are my kinda people!:bliss:

Yes I'll bring the cage Friday night. If for some reason I can't get the time off then Ill make sure I get it over to Crissy to bring to you.

Latest posts

Back