NY/NE Chapter Show info.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just excited to get to meet everyone! I am coming in on an early flight Friday and getting a rental car.Staying at Super 8. I'm planning on coming to the show ground Friday to help set up.Not very knowledgeable about shows,but I can muscle around some chairs/tables etc. What time is prep starting on Friday? I'm praying I won't get lost(gonna bring a GPS with me) but I am a crap magnet at getting lost! Plus I get to meet Christiane and Cayden Milne who will be coming home with me to join the "Hundred Acre Wood Gang"!!!!

Usually we start setting up around 4:00. Crissy and I will be there at 4:00. Hopefully Paul and Hope will be there by then too.

I will be bringing items to this show to sell, but with traveling, hauling chins, and possible other supplies, most of it will have to be pre-ordered, so any of you who know my items you can pm me what you would like and for anyone else that isn't familiar, I do pine ledges with poop guards, some hammocks, pine houses, hay boxes, apple and pear wood sticks, whirlies and some coins. I will post some pictures as the show gets closer.

For those who are iffy about buying sight unseen, I bought a gorgeous pine house from Brandy at the Atlantic Chapter show and I love it (so does Luna)! I also got some perches and other goodies. Great price and the quality is awesome!

For those who are iffy about buying sight unseen, I bought a gorgeous pine house from Brandy at the Atlantic Chapter show and I love it (so does Luna)! I also got some perches and other goodies. Great price and the quality is awesome!

Thanks so much for your recommendation and glad you like your stuff!

If you are interested in something particular, let me know. Ledges, houses, apple or pear wood, as I will only be bringing a few things other than what is pre-ordered because lack of space.

Hope you have room for me! (And a small bag and a mostly empty 10 hole carrier!).

I called the Oxbow rep and she cannot make it out to our event because she has another event already scheduled. However she is contacting other reps that may be available. Oxbow will be donating a basket to raffle. Tammy Jean from TJs chinchilla supplies may be setting up a table. She will also be making a basket to raffle. Hannah Curtis from PA will be setting up a table with chinchilla toys and wood. That's all I have for right now. Still working on more Vendors.

Christiane- I just sent ChinnieShop a message. It would be great if he could come out.
Lynn- any chance you could donate your famous wood carvings for a raffle?
Brandy- I know your limited to space but if you wanted to set up a small area with all your wood I could always have my daughter help out.

I only have one chin I'm planning to show, maybe two at the most, so I'll help however I can during the show itself!

I'm glad I am too! Can't wait to get back into it.

I am actually excited at the prospect of helping behind the table this time. I usually have too many animals to worry about in the show itself.

I will see what I can do about a wood carving for the raffle. I cant wait for the show. I am so happy I can make it this yr.

I'm planning on getting in on an early afternoon flight Friday,go check in at Hotel 8 and then God willing get to the showgrounds without getting lost!LOL.I have already bought a new Garmin GPS so pray for me!I can help set up Friday and I can do anything to help Saturday as long as someone tells me what to do.Not showing but socializing. I can also help with clean up after the show hopefully.

Awesone Dana! Hands are always needed.

Crissy, you can also contact Cheryl (poetrue) She her friends make chins products and was at the Atlantic Show, maybe she would be interested in coming.

Last edited:
I will officially have no chins to show at this, so whatever you need me to do, just tell me! I will have my camera and will be snapping photos like crazy as well!

Latest posts

Back