Now We Are Five/Now We Are Done!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinwawa

Besotted Chinchilla Lover
A lovely lady rang my bell on Sunday and delivered two baby chinchillas. Way better than any take-out food that I have had delivered.

Brenda from CTChins drove more than three hours each way to deliver two of her beautiful babies to me in NY.

Brenda has honored me with her tiny beige orphan who she named Faith and her dark tan girl who I named Serena. I am hoping that Lenora will accept the two babies as cage mates.

My NJ Rehomes are doing well and may benefit by Lenora moving in with the babies by getting the vacant cage sooner than me buying a third cage. We will keep our fingers crossed.

I won't make a long story long, just cut to posting pictures of my five wonderful girls.

Attachments

• Faith Alone.jpg
    Faith Alone.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Serena Alone.jpg
    Serena Alone.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Two Bubs Side by Side On Stone.jpg
    Two Bubs Side by Side On Stone.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Two Bubs Up n Down.jpg
    Two Bubs Up n Down.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Faith On Bridge Close Up.jpg
    Faith On Bridge Close Up.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 47
more

Attachments

• Faith On Bridge With Lenora Looking.jpg
    Faith On Bridge With Lenora Looking.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Serena On Bridge.jpg
    Serena On Bridge.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Lenora Alone.jpg
    Lenora Alone.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Angel Alone.jpg
    Angel Alone.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Destiny Alone.jpg
    Destiny Alone.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 34
I will update here about the upcoming introduction. We are going to try a play time introduction and a well supervised cage swap for Lenora.

So far beside being filled with cuteness both babies are fine. Healthy eating of hay and pellets, healthy drinking, healthy pooping. They learned how to get back into their cage during their first play time.

I am so lucky to have found MTZion Chins in NJ and CTChins in CT.

There are my girls!! The trip was so worth it. I had a wonderful time :) I thought I would be so depressed seeing my hand fed baby, Faith, leave me but instead I was happy. Look at that set up! They have it made!

Thank you everyone for the nice comments.

The babies have gained weight and have had playtime.

The little orphan, Faith, the beige is the more adventuresome and is eating like a pig.

Serena the dark tan is timid but I am having another play time tonight.

They look adorable together so I will try to get snuggle pictures.

Brief attempt at playtime intro did not go well. Trying again with dust baths and treats ready as per suggestion by CTChins.

Will update with new pictures.

Latest posts

Back