Not using Flying Saucer Wheel...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Amber*

My chins wont have anything to do with the Flying Saucer Wheel, so I have 2 wheels just sitting there collecting poo n dust...whats the chances of them using a different type of wheel (ChinSpin) ?

The flying saucer does have a bit of a learning curve, some chins get it quickly, some get it later (sometimes it takes months), some never get it. A normal drum style (chin spin, silver surfer, etc) are easier to figure out how to use. They would be a better chance of them figuring those ones out. I think it might also depend on how your chins react to new stuff, do they ignore it? investigate it? or find new stuff scary? If they investigate things that is the best response and most likely to figure stuff out.

My chin actually broke two of those! I gave in and got him a larger metal one and that's been a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply....I just ordered the Chin Spin so we will see if that will be a waste of money

Back