not sure....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tessa.31

Hello,
Well I've had Aiden for about 3 months, and when I got him he was tiny and underweight so i started feeding him Innova kitten food, and a hedgehog food (ultra blend diet ), which he seems to love and he has gained some weight and is now at a good steady weight, so i figured it was time to get him off the kitten food, so i was thinking of switching him to either the Innova senoir cat food or the innova reduced fat cat food, is that a good choice or is there something better i could switch him?

The reduced fat cat food has 2 meat sources has its primary ingrediants and the innova senoir cat food uses a meat source and a meat meal as it's main ingrediants..I know there is many different opinions on the best cat food, so im just wondering what the best, most nutritious option for my little guy would be?
Thanks,
Tessa

I use both varieties and they are fine. My hedgehogs tend to pick out the Sr. first, but both are eaten.

I have not used either but sometimes shape is also a preference. I have a hard time with round and find star shaped to be easier for my hogs. I think this is really just a preferrence though. Make sure you switch slowly though, slow changes will reduce any tummy upset.

Back