Not quite so new.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viw

I tought it'd be good manners to say 'hi' to all.
I'm not quite sure what happened when chins-n-quills went down, but I lost my account ect and went and made a new one. -It's still the same nick anyways.
If my english is poor, you can blame it on the fact that it's my third language. : P
Well, I have 11 chins, depending on how you count and breed them on a very small scale. I've done my lessons and know what I'm doing->no need to educate me with basics. I've seen (unfortunatelly) quite many things during the 4-5 years I've been around chins.
There's also something resembling a shih tzu pup around, Dante is 6 months old 'monster' who knows what he wants and has a strong temperature. He also LOVES my chins but he never has a chance to meet them up close for the safety reasons.
I also have few cornsnakes and raise their own food, but I won't talk more about that. For some reason people find it strange...

Here's few new(ish) pics of my chins, I'm bad with posting pics since I'm extremenly lazy but sometimes I suprice myself.
001.jpg
123.jpg

111.jpg
079.jpg

009.jpg

Welcome! Glad you found your way over to this new and improved forum! You have a beautiful group there! And your english is great for a third language! I only speak one fluently so you're not lazy in that department! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your gang!

Thank you all!
It's great this place is around, I'm always coming over to read something. :)

Back