Not playing nice

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE Nibbles & Dale and the evil Kimaya

Nibbles and Dale get along likes peas in a pod. They were only out supervised (in my direct line of sight) and were in sep cages when i couldn't keep my eyes on them. Took Dale in to be neutered and get this...he's already neutered!! How could I not know that?! I never went feeling for his testicles and if I did, not entirely sure what I was looking for. LOL! They are living together happily. Dale is very protective of Nibbles and I have to ask him first before I can hold her or get her out.
Kimaya is nuts. She was spraying them both through the cages. I finally moved her to the other side of the room and she's happy as a clam. They all squak at each other now and then, but everyone's nice when they are loose. She's eating better and she's quit throwing things out of her cage. Nibbles and Dale are happy, Kimaya's happy - so I'm happy. :wink2:

Glad to hear those two are so lovey-dovey! Kimaya does sound like, erm, the loner, hermit-in-the-woods type of chin. ;)

Thanks! She's something alright! People tell me to adopt her out and I just can't...lol...I'm so used to ducking as I walk by her now....HAHAHA! Besides, she keeps the cats in line.

Are you positive he was neutered? It isn't a common practice for chins, and unless the previous owner told you he was neutered, I would worry. Males can do a good job drawing up their testicles.

Are you positive he was neutered? It isn't a common practice for chins, and unless the previous owner told you he was neutered, I would worry. Males can do a good job drawing up their testicles.

Took Dale in to be neutered and get this...he's already neutered!!

I think that she meant she took him into the vet and they told her he was already neutered. Thus her surprise at this information.

Glad to hear your boys are so lovey!

I'm sure!!

The vet said he was neutered. And showed me.

Latest posts

Back